This event is part of the College of Education's ongoing efforts to support new teachers as they begin their careers in education. The featured speaker will be Dr. Terry Husband, Professor at Illinois State, who will focus on promoting inclusive, just, and equitable learning opportunities through asset-based teaching.
Session topics include:
1. Differentiated Assessment
2. Equitable Classroom Libraries
3. Culturally Responsive Teaching Strategies
4. Positive Parent Communication
5. Developing a virtual professional learning network
Registration is $20 and includes PD credits